Join us in taking a Christ-centered message to the Nations
TFI PARTNERSHIP CONNECTIONS
The Fellowship International (TFI) is a family/network of related churches and ministries connected by a shared vision through partnerships.
Although we believe every local church should be self-governed and self-sustaining, healthy churches seek to be connected with other churches that share a common vision. TFI provides such a connection and endeavors to strengthen each member church and ministry to enhance its effectiveness in reaching its community.
Itinerant ministers and ministry organizations can also benefit from being connected with TFI. The leaders of these ministries will draw from the support of network relationships, allowing the organizations themselves to benefit from having other partners to assist in their mission.
REQUIREMENTS & BENEFITS
- Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and subscribe to the statement of faith and vision of The Fellowship International.
- Be willing to build relationships that assist in the fulfilling of the goals of the network.
- Be willing to pray regularly for TFI and give an annual financial gift to express your support in a tangible way.
- Be willing to model a servant-hood style leadership that is full of integrity in every area of life.
- Be willing to participate in TFI leadership events and conferences and involve others you serve.
- Be willing to maintain a relationship of personal accountability to an overseer within TFI.
- Be willing to establish and maintain good relationships with other churches and ministries in your own city or region, and partner with them in spreading the gospel.
- Be willing to connect with a TFI representative who can assist with any need for consultation, equipping, or ministry.
- Be willing to adhere to basic principles of integrity and accountability in handling ministry funds.
- Partners will be held to biblical standards of morality and sound doctrine.
THERE ARE TWO LEVELS OF PARTNERSHIP CONNECTION OFFERED BY TFI, FULL PARTNERSHIP AND ASSOCIATE PARTNERSHIP
FULL PARTNERSHIPFULL PARTNERSHIP in TFI is primarily relational and serves as a place for pastors, churches, and ministries to find accountability, counsel, help, and encouragement to grow and develop. Because we are committed to what God is doing in each region, we function in a way that encourages each TFI member church or ministry to participate alongside other churches and ministries.
FULL PARTNER APPLICATION
ASSOCIATE PARTNERSHIPASSOCIATE PARTNERSHIP is for those churches and ministries currently affiliated with a denomination or network. TFI is supportive of the many other networks and denominations in place. For this reason, we offer an Associate Partnership to those churches and ministries committed to a denomination but desiring to supplement that relationship by associating with TFI. These “associates” receive the same benefits as others in the network, but special care is given not to violate their commitment and accountability to those in authority over them in their denomination or network. Otherwise, they function within TFI just as those who are full partners.
Giving is a very important part of impacting a nation with the Gospel of Christ. Our work becomes exponentially effective as we are being “joined and knit together by what each one supplies.” In order to advance the Kingdom of God, we must each do our part. We want to thank you for your giving, for acting on what Jesus talks so much about, and we want you to know that we are good stewards of all that is entrusted to us.